An account Admin can set specific permissions for each user that determines what they can see in the Analytics Studio. To set permissions, follow these steps:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- Select Settings > Users.
- Select the Actions (...) menu next to the user you want to change and choose Edit User.
- On the Edit User page, navigate to Permissions and select the permission to be granted to the user (Basic, Financial coordinator, or Admin).
The permission granted determines what the user can see or do in the Analytics Studio:
- Basic – This permission is typically given to users involved with marketing and fundraising activities.
- Financial coordinator – This permission is typically given to users who manage finances for the organization.
- Admin – This permission grants the user full access. Users with Admin permission can access all features of the Analytics Studio.
- Select Save.