You can link additional locations as campuses to your main account. Follow these steps to add campuses to your account:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization’s account.
- In the left navigation pane, expand Settings and select Campuses.
- Enter your organization’s name or phone number in the Search field and press Enter on your keyboard.
- From the drop-down list of search results, select your organization. All of the locations that match your selection are displayed.
- Click Select next to the location you want to add as a campus. If your organization location is not listed, click on the Enter it here link.
- Complete the campus details. If you selected your campus from the search results, the name, address, and phone number will be populated on the form. Otherwise, you must complete these fields.
- From the Admin user drop-down, select a user to assign as an admin for this campus and enter a Contact number for the admin.
- Check the I am an authorized official of selected campus box and the I agree to Givelify’s terms and conditions box.
- Click Continue. Your request has been submitted and you will be notified when it has been approved.
- If you would like to add another location as a campus, click Add Another Campus and repeat the procedure.
Note: All donations from these locations will now be disbursed to the same bank account.