Givelify has a report format created specifically to integrate with your ACS People church management system.
Set Up Report Format
Follow these steps to set up your ACS People report format:
- Visit analytics.givelify.com and sign in to your organization's account.
- Select Integrations, navigate to the ACS Technologies tile and select Enable.
- On the ACS Technologies Integration page, select ACS People for the version you want to integrate with Givelify.
- Select the date on which the reports are based:
- Donation Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donor made the donation.
- Bank Deposit Date – Select this option if you want the report date to be based on the date the donation transaction is sent to your bank account.
- Select the frequency for the report to be generated from the drop-down list (Never, Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or Monthly).
- Select the day of the week for the report to be generated from the drop-down list.
- If you want to be notified when the report is generated, check the Notify me via email when report is generated box.
- Select Continue to build a custom report.
Build a Custom Report
The next step in the integration setup is to build a custom report. Follow these steps:
- On Reports page for ACS Technologies Integration, select Build a Custom Report in the upper right corner.
- If you have campuses set up, select the Campuses drop-down and choose the specific campus to include in the report or choose All campuses.
Note: If you do not have campuses set up, this option is not displayed and you can only specify the date range.
- Click the Calendar icon and choose the report Start Date and End Date, and then select Build Report.
A message is displayed indicating that your custom report is being built.
- Select OK.
When the report is ready, an email is sent to your inbox and the report is ready for download on the Reports page.
- On the Integrations page, select the Reports tab.
- Find the report in the list and select the Download icon in the Report column. Once a report has been downloaded, the name of the person and date is displayed for the report.
The number of Donors to match and Envelopes to match is also displayed. These are the donors and envelopes that have not been matched to your donors or envelopes.
Match Envelopes to Fund Codes
To match envelopes to your ACS People Fund Code, follow these steps:
- On the ACS Technologies Integration page, select the Envelopes tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of envelopes that do not have assigned fund codes.
- Enter the ACS Fund Code for each envelope you want donations to match and then select Done.
Edit Fund Code
To edit an envelope that already has an ACS Fund Code assigned, follow these steps:
- Select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of envelopes that have already been assigned a fund code.
- Select the ACS Fund Code already assigned and enter the new fund code.
- Select Done.
Match Donors to Member IDs
An Envelope Number (also known as Member ID) is any automatically or manually assigned ACS People number specific to member giving used to identify donors in your system.
To match donors to Member IDs, follow these steps:
- On the ACS Integrations page, select the Donors tab.
- In the filter drop-down, choose Unmatched to display a list of donors that do not have assigned ACS People envelope numbers/member IDs.
- Enter the member ID or envelope number for each donor you want to match in ACS People and then select Done.
Edit Donor Match
To edit a donor match to a member ID or envelope number in ACS People, follow these steps:
- On the Donors tab, select the filter drop-down and choose Matched to display a list of donors that have already been assigned an envelope number or member ID.
- Select the Member ID or Envelope Number already assigned and enter the new value.
- Select Done.
Import Givelify Report into ACS People
Once you receive the ACS People Integration report from Givelify, follow these steps to upload it to ACS People:
- On your computer, visit https://cp.acstechnologies.com/account/login and log in to your organization’s account.
- Under Manage Records, select the Contributions tab.
- From the drop-down list, choose Enter/Post Contributions and then select Go.
- In the Enter/Post Contributions window, select Import Transactions > File Import.
- In the Select Open Batch drop-down list, select the batch to which you want to import the transactions. If you have not already created a batch, select Start New Batch.
- In the Gift Date drop-down list, choose the date for the transaction.
- In the File Type drop-down list, choose Comma Separated Values.
- Choose the appropriate options for your import and then select Import.
Upon import, all accepted donations are populated in your batch. Any rows from your file not accepted show in an Error Log. A pop-up message indicates if there were some transactions not processed. Select the option to View/Print the Error Log.
Note: Any donors with incorrect or missing Envelope Numbers are displayed in the error log. You should update this information in the Givelify Integrations page prior to running your next report.
- Exit the Import Transaction window and open your batch.
- Review accepted transactions and then review the errors and reasons for the errors.
- Add the missing transactions. You can also use the Quick Add option.
- Once the Expected Amount matches the Actual Amount, post the updated batch to your Member’s contribution history.